Native Pods Ragi Millet Noodles | Not Fried Pack of 1- 180g
Ragi Millet Noodles is a hearty South Indian breakfast dish. This can be done for either lunch or dinner. Ragi is the Kannada name for crimson millet, which belongs to the millet family. It is a staple food in Karnataka.
Ragi, also known as Finger Millet, is an annual plant. The earliest evidence of this exhibit may be found in India, notably in the southern parts of the country, specifically in the state of Karnataka. It’s a popular weight-loss regimen in Karnataka, and it’s also known as the negative man’s protein diet.
- FULL OF NUTRIENTS: The millet noodles have essential vitamins and minerals that contribute to good health.
- Does not contain any maida, flour enhancers, preservatives or artificial flavors
- Comes with a Masala pack made of natural spices
- Rich in Protein, high in dietary fiber and calcium
- Millet maintains blood sugar, it is also helpful for heart health.