- Nutty Yogi Pure Bilona Desi Cow Ghee is made from Desi Cow milk from our own desi cows which are grass-fed.
- The milk is removed by hand and then boiled to make curd. The whole curd is churned with a wooden churner in the traditional method, the butter obtained from this method is then turned into vedic ghee through a slow heating process.
- Hand-churned cow ghee is proven beneficial for the body by Ayurveda. The consumption of ghee offers a wide range of benefits, including clarity of mind and improves Immunity. Because of its high smoke point (250C or 482F), ghee is one of the best to use in cooking since it won’t break down into free radicals like others
- It is made by a simple process of gently simmering butter to remove potential allergens such as casein and lactose.
- The type of saturated fat that Desi Ghee has is short-chain-fatty acid. This helps to burn the stubborn fat in the body while regulating your metabolism. Good for your heart: Vitamin K2 found in desi ghee helps in preventing calcium deposits in the arteries that can lead to blockages and obstruct blood flow. It lowers bad cholesterol levels and increases good cholesterol levels, thus maintaining a healthy balance.
Key Health Benefits
Contain Vitamin A, D, and E
Good Fat for a Healthy Body
Natural taste & aroma
PURE HAND CHURNED GHEE
Store in a cool and dry place